CarmarthenMagic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another route into the pits of Nerdonia

5 posters

Go down

Yet another route into the pits of Nerdonia Empty Yet another route into the pits of Nerdonia

Post  Mr Hairy Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:07 am

In addition to our regular bouts of Magic and now D&D (even though I haven't gone yet ¬_¬), I was thinking about organizing yet another fun, nerdy activity in the nearish future. And it's not LARPing, I don't think any of us should be trusted with any pointy weaponry, regardless of sharpness.

Would anybody be up for intermittently playing some boardgames or even a LAN party (though that might be rather more difficult to organize)? It would just be a low key, fuss-less affair where how many people who want to come that particular evening come down to just play some games. To make it less awkward, I could host it at my house (though I still have to ask Zara... But I'm sure she won't mind :D ).

To illustrate yet again how disorganised I am, I've only one board game with me: Risk. It's a Transformers (Yay!) Micheal Bay movie (Boo! Hiss!) edition and I've not played it yet. I do, however, have access to Hero Quest and Descent (which kicks all manner of balls) if I ask my brother very, very, very nicely.

I don't expect anybody to fork out any money for anything, except whatever nibbles or beverages you want to bring along.

So would any of you lovely people be up for pushing some plastic minions/avatars around a disproportionatly expensive sqaure of cardboard?
Mr Hairy
Mr Hairy

Back to top Go down

Yet another route into the pits of Nerdonia Empty Re: Yet another route into the pits of Nerdonia

Post  Rusty Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:42 am

Board games are good for me.
Rusty
Rusty
Admin

https://carmarthenmagic.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Yet another route into the pits of Nerdonia Empty Re: Yet another route into the pits of Nerdonia

Post  M.J.Mallard Esq. Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:39 am

Sounds good. I would defiantly be up for some board based fun, and trying some new boardgames.
Kinda wish I still had access to Talisman.
M.J.Mallard Esq.
M.J.Mallard Esq.

Back to top Go down

Post  timetocrash Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:08 am

yes
timetocrash
timetocrash

Back to top Go down

Post  M.J.Mallard Esq. Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:51 am

M.J.Mallard Esq.
M.J.Mallard Esq.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avellimachi Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Another fan of LRR. Perfection itself. Board games are also good for me :)
Avellimachi
Avellimachi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum