CarmarthenMagic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern in Swansea, 8th January 2012

3 posters

Go down

Modern in Swansea, 8th January 2012 Empty Modern in Swansea, 8th January 2012

Post  Rusty Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:51 pm

As title suggests, there is a Modern tournament being held at the Rhyddings Pub in Swansea on Sunday the 8th of January 2012.

Trains are running to and from Carmarthen at decent times, entry should in theory be £5. The more that come the better it will be for all.
Rusty
Rusty
Admin

https://carmarthenmagic.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Modern in Swansea, 8th January 2012 Empty Swanswa Tourney on teh 8th of Jan !

Post  Eddie Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:54 am

Ill be there this time no illness will stop me xD ! Although id like a Archmage or some casual duels with some peeps to get back into the swing of magic, I fear ive slipped a tad
while being ill and need some really challenging Games to get me back up !xD.

Im Thur.
Eddie
Eddie

Back to top Go down

Modern in Swansea, 8th January 2012 Empty Re: Modern in Swansea, 8th January 2012

Post  Rusty Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:39 am

Eddie wrote:Ill be there this time no illness will stop me xD ! Although id like a Archmage or some casual duels with some peeps to get back into the swing of magic, I fear ive slipped a tad
while being ill and need some really challenging Games to get me back up !xD.

Im Thur.

We'll try and get a Modern Archmage in the Monday before (2nd)
Rusty
Rusty
Admin

https://carmarthenmagic.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Modern in Swansea, 8th January 2012 Empty Re: Modern in Swansea, 8th January 2012

Post  drmarkb Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:22 am

Rusty wrote:As title suggests, there is a Modern tournament being held at the Rhyddings Pub in Swansea on Sunday the 8th of January 2012.

Trains are running to and from Carmarthen at decent times, entry should in theory be £5. The more that come the better it will be for all.

Ioan has put a full list of all non regular tournies for jan and feb up on lefora swanmagic and swansea card games facebook group..............

m
drmarkb
drmarkb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down