CarmarthenMagic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmarthen Player of the Year award

3 posters

Go down

Who do you think deserves to be Player of the Year

Carmarthen Player of the Year award Empty0%Carmarthen Player of the Year award Pollbe11 0% 
[ 0 ]
Carmarthen Player of the Year award Empty0%Carmarthen Player of the Year award Pollbe11 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Carmarthen Player of the Year award Empty22%Carmarthen Player of the Year award Pollbe11 22% 
[ 2 ]
Carmarthen Player of the Year award Empty44%Carmarthen Player of the Year award Pollbe11 44% 
[ 4 ]
Carmarthen Player of the Year award Empty22%Carmarthen Player of the Year award Pollbe11 22% 
[ 2 ]
Carmarthen Player of the Year award Empty11%Carmarthen Player of the Year award Pollbe11 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Carmarthen Player of the Year award Empty Carmarthen Player of the Year award

Post  Rusty Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:03 am

PLAYER OF THE YEAR

So for a bit of festive fun, me and Helen decided that hosting a player of the year award would be a good idea.

So vote for who you think should recieve the player of the year award:

Take into account:

How much a player has improved this year.
Good Sportsmanship.
Improvements in Deck Building.
And the ability to just have fun, because lets face it, it's not just about winning.

What about the Prizes, I mean are there any prizes? We like free stuff, give us free stuff, we want free stuff!
Spoiler:

And no voting for yourself guys, I can see the results so I'll know if ye be cheating ;P

Voting will end on New Years day :)
Rusty
Rusty
Admin

https://carmarthenmagic.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Carmarthen Player of the Year award Empty Re: Carmarthen Player of the Year award

Post  naffnaffson Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:09 am

Im really dissapointed that i havent been nominated
naffnaffson
naffnaffson

Back to top Go down

Carmarthen Player of the Year award Empty Re: Carmarthen Player of the Year award

Post  Rusty Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:21 am

naffnaffson wrote:Im really dissapointed that i havent been nominated

Yeah Migit will be too lol.

You guys should get your butts down here for a game some time, then you can be voted for next year ;P

We'll hopefully be having some EDH tournaments next year aswell. Both 1on1 and multiplayer knockout probably.
Rusty
Rusty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_Migit Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:44 am

is there a way to change my vote?

and yea, i should be on that list! I shall be across in the new year at some point for a few games. (hopefully the cube will be finished).
Lord_Migit
Lord_Migit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:12 am

Lord_Migit wrote:is there a way to change my vote?

and yea, i should be on that list! I shall be across in the new year at some point for a few games. (hopefully the cube will be finished).

Noice. And in theorum there should be a button under the poll to cancel your vote, then revote.
Rusty
Rusty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum