CarmarthenMagic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding Respawn, Tribal and Pauper.

3 posters

Go down

Regarding Respawn, Tribal and Pauper. Empty Regarding Respawn, Tribal and Pauper.

Post  Rusty Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:34 am

So Respawn, didn't quite go to plan. Speaking to members during and after the event it has came to my attention that people would like the following;

A Ban placed on the use of Praetors in Multiplayer games.
The Praetors:
Note, this only effects games with more than 1 opponent; ie Respawn, Arena, 2 headed giant etc.

We are also changing the rules of Respawn to include: A player who marks up 2 kills without dying must respawn.

And in the notion of trying to keep these Special Archmage tournaments fun, we are placing a Ban List for Tribal and Pauper too;

Tribal Rules:

Tribal Banlist:

Pauper Rules:

Pauper Banlist:

Last edited by Rusty on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Rusty
Rusty
Admin

https://carmarthenmagic.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Regarding Respawn, Tribal and Pauper. Empty Re: Regarding Respawn, Tribal and Pauper.

Post  Mr Hairy Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:43 am

Sounds good to me.

Also, a constant player-to-table ratio would be good as at one point there was six on one table and three on the other.
Mr Hairy
Mr Hairy

Back to top Go down

Regarding Respawn, Tribal and Pauper. Empty Re: Regarding Respawn, Tribal and Pauper.

Post  Rusty Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:48 am

Mr Hairy wrote:Sounds good to me.

Also, a constant player-to-table ratio would be good as at one point there was six on one table and three on the other.

The banning of the "unfair" cards should help in that aspect. But I will certainly think on this and try and come up with something.
Rusty
Rusty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  M.J.Mallard Esq. Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 am

As in the two headed giant games, two players cont as a single opponent, do Praetors need to be banned?
M.J.Mallard Esq.
M.J.Mallard Esq.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:36 am

M.J.Mallard Esq. wrote:As in the two headed giant games, two players cont as a single opponent, do Praetors need to be banned?

Thats open for discussion. People seem to find them unfun so I wrote what seemed sensible to me.
Rusty
Rusty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down