CarmarthenMagic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drafts - Monday 24th October 2011 - New Dairies

2 posters

Go down

Drafts - Monday 24th October 2011 - New Dairies Empty Drafts - Monday 24th October 2011 - New Dairies

Post  Rusty Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Set that we are drafting - Triple M12 boosters

Entry - £10 per person

Location - New Dairies Club, Carmarthen

Time - Entries from 5.30pm, Earlier start the better.

Prizes - Depending on number of entries there will be a prize pool available for the top finishers, on top of the rares pooled at the end.
Rusty
Rusty
Admin

https://carmarthenmagic.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Drafts - Monday 24th October 2011 - New Dairies Empty Re: Drafts - Monday 24th October 2011 - New Dairies

Post  M.J.Mallard Esq. Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Okay. Zapi have sold all but one M12 booster. No one actually told them our plans, and they need more warning than this to get a box of boosters delivered. I think for this to work someone needs to take responsibility for Both organising the drafts and leasing with Zapi ahead of time to give them enough warning to order in the Boosters.
M.J.Mallard Esq.
M.J.Mallard Esq.

Back to top Go down

Drafts - Monday 24th October 2011 - New Dairies Empty Re: Drafts - Monday 24th October 2011 - New Dairies

Post  Rusty Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:12 pm

M.J.Mallard Esq. wrote:Okay. Zapi have sold all but one M12 booster. No one actually told them our plans, and they need more warning than this to get a box of boosters delivered. I think for this to work someone needs to take responsibility for Both organising the drafts and leasing with Zapi ahead of time to give them enough warning to order in the Boosters.

As far as I am aware Zapi had knowledge that we intended to put on an M12 draft.

As most of you know I have had previous differences with Zapi, so I will not be liasing with them personally. If someone else wishes to go ahead and do so then feel free to nominate yourself.

Now lets not have this thread turn into a dispute about Zapi comix.
Rusty
Rusty
Admin

https://carmarthenmagic.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down